CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Walgreens deals and ideas

Starbucks icecream is BOGOF = 2/$4.79
I found a coupon in my stash for $2 off Starbucks icecream.
Total price with $2 coupon comes to 2/$2.79 or $1.40 each!!! That's a steal!
Also, if you are a Facebook member, there are free coupons floating around. They are issuing 800 coupons every hour and they go QUICK. I tried several times today to get one and never caught it.

Keebler products are 4/$10 and earns $5 RRs when you buy $10 worth (got that??!!)
Here is a $1/2 printable (print 2 copies)
With 2 coupons the price comes to 4/$8 and you earn $5 RRs.

Buy $10 worth of Covergirl products and earn $3 RRs.
Use the $1 coupon from the 7/5 P&G insert and check your stash for other coupons.
Total price varies based on your purchase and coupons.

I will definitely be heading to Walgreens for my Starbucks icecream. I hear Caramel Macchiato calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment