CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CVS Transaction 5/26/09

I totally blew it today. I was in such a bad mood that I started buying stuff that I didn't plan to buy. I finally convinced myself to leave the store with what I had.

Dry Idea Clinical - $7.99 (sale price)
*earned $4 ECB
Silicone Kitchen Brush - $1
Nexcare tattoo bandage -$4.29 (they only had one box in stock, so I couldn't use my coupon for $1/2)
*earned $2 ECB
Kit Kat - $0.89
Reeses - $0.89
Reeses Crispy - $0.89
- $2 Dry Idea coupon
Total out of pocket = $14.65

Earned:
$4ECB
$2ECB
$3 off of $15
$1 off CVS picture CD

I've got $6 ECB's left over from previous transactions, so I've got a good bit of money to spend next week (total of $12 ECB's and my $3 coupon). I'm hoping for some better deals next week.

Also, I looked all over the Dunkirk, MD CVS for those 1oz Neutrogena sun care products and found nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment