CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Walgreens steal - 6/18/09


2 - 12packs of 7up - $5.50
1 - 12pack of A&W - $2.75
1 - 12pack of Sunkist - $2.75
2 - Scotch tape pop up dispensers - $1
2 - Scotch tape pop up refills - $1

Subtotal with tax: $13.78
Minus $1 7Up coupon
Minus $1 7 Up coupon
Minus $1 RR (
Minus $10 RR (received when I purchased my new blow dryer)

Total out of pocket: $0.78 (the state tax amount)

Earned: $2 RR

My Walgreens tip of the day: ALWAYS check their little clearance section. In my store it is located on an end cap near the make up. I found the tape dispensers and refills for $0.50 each, they had rulers for $0.50 each, pocket folders for $0.50 each, children's laxatives for $1.49 each, store brand ibuprofen for $3, and so much more! These make great filler products so you can make the best of your RR's.

2 comments:

  1. DANG! I so wish we had a Walgreens :(
    Oh, and I LOVE those tape dispenser thingys! Makes wrapping gifts soooo much easier! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cashier (a 20something year old guy) commended me and was totally blown away.

    ReplyDelete