CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Transactions on 5/31/09 and 6/1/09 (updated 6/3/09)

Food Lion - bi-weekly grocery trip
Purchased 66 items
Total before savings and coupons: $188.98
Saved $26.02 on MVP sale items
Rendered $37.62 in coupons
Total savings of $63.64
Paid $125.34 out of pocket

I had several super deals that included 2 free Vitamin waters (they were on sale for $1 and I had two $1 coupons), Tyson's fresh chicken was on sale for $1.99 so I stocked up, Goldfish were buy one get one free (my daughters favorite snack), and Provolone cheese was on sale for $2.99/pound so I stocked up on that, too.

I earned several Food Lion coupons and $4 back on my next shopping trip. Food Lion has a promo going on right now when you buy Food Lion brand products. You can earn up to $10 back when you buy Food Lion's brand.



CVS Transaction - 6/1/09

I had a bunch of ECB's to use that were expiring this week. My husband needed an alarm clock, so I spend more than planned. Plus there was NOTHING I needed/wanted/would use that earned ECB's back this week. Not exactly thrilled with my CVS shopping the past two weeks. I did find some good deals that I couldn't pass up.

2 Campbells Tomato soups - $0.50/each
2 Ziplock Twist & Lock containers (3 pack) - $0.92/each (75% off!!)
2 CVS AA batteries - $6.49/2 (buy one, get one free)
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups (8 pack) - $1.50
Kit Kat (8 pack) - $1.50
CVS snack size bags (like Ziplocks) - $1
CVS sandwich bags - $1
Timex Clock Radio - $19.99 [I will probably return this because I don't think it's what my hubby wants]
White Rain hairspray - $1.49

Used:
$1 off of 2 Campbells coupon (see previous blog entry for link)
$3 off $15+ purchase coupon
$12 in ECB's

Total out of pocket $21.00

So basically, I just paid for the alarm clock and the sandwich bags.

But if I return the alarm clock, it will only be $1 out of pocket.

I earned a $3 off of $15+ purchase coupon and $1 off of any Photo Processing order of $5+. I wonder if that includes digital pictures that I print??

**EDITED: I returned the alarm clock and got $21.19 back in cash. So I got all of the items above except the alarm clock and made $0.19 off of it.**

No comments:

Post a Comment