CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2009

This weeks grocery list and coupon round up

I will be shopping Food Lion this week as I don't need any fresh meats.

We need:
  • eggs ($0.55 cents off Egglands Best)
  • whole milk
  • bread
  • Heinz ketchup
  • fruit ($2 off $5 produce purchase)
  • lunch meat (Sara Lee is on sale this week)
  • cheese (Sara Lee is on sale this week)
  • chips (whatever is on sale)
  • peanut bars ($0.75 off Planters big nut bars)
  • cream or half-n-half
We want:
  • sausage ($0.25 off Bob Evans)
  • bacon (It's on sale this week and I've got $1/2 Food Lion coupon)
  • Chef Boyaredee (Save $1/5)
  • Covergirl foundation ($1 coupon)
  • All detergent (BOGOF at Food Lion and I've got a $1 off coupon)
  • Ben & Jerry's ice cream (On sale at Food Lion for 2/$6 and I've got a $1/2 coupon)
  • Over the moon chocolate milk ($1 off coupon)
My target spending goal is $50 so we will see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment