CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Printable Coupons

Hellmans, Klondike, and Lipton coupons

Coupons.com replenished their Kraft coupons.

Don't forget to check your local grocery stores website for their coupons!
-Safeway (The free 1lb of strawberries is still up!!)
-Does Giant Food have online coupons? I don't see anything.
-Target

Got kids? Want to earn some money for college? Sign up at Upromise. I've been doing this for about a year and have only saved about $20. But hey, that's $20 that Alexis didn't have before. And it was $20 that didn't even have to come out of my pocket. Every little bit helps. I'm sure if I registered for everything and was diligent about buying Upromise items, I could save a lot more for her. Also, you can get their credit card and save even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment